Dolphin Royal Swim!
Live the experience of swimming with dolphins with the Royal Swim program, the most complete program to swim with dolphins. Swimming with dolphins is one of the best activities you can do in the Mexican Caribbean, and what better way to do it than with the Royal Swim program. In this program you will learn about the most interesting behaviors of these marine mammals, upon arrival you will be greeted by experts in marine life, who will tell you about the habits of dolphins and their behaviors in their natural habitat. Followed by that, the dolphins will greet you with a wet but affectionate hug, a hand-to-fin wave and a nice kiss. When you finish greeting your new dolphin friends it will be time for them to show you their most incredible skills, such as the “foot push” where the dolphins will propel you from the feet out of the water at full speed and the “dorsal tow” where you will take the dorsal fins of the dolphins and they will tow you through the water.
The Royal Swim program at the Isla Mujeres location includes the entrance to the Dolphin Discovery-Isla Mujeres where it has included a buffet menu of national food along with an open bar of national drinks and all the club amenities, pools, lounge chairs, lockers and showers.
Rates and Schedule
- Adult(+13 years)
- $169 USD
- Kids(6-12 year)
- $99 USD
- Open Monday to Sunday
- 10:30 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 01:30 PM
- 03:30 PM
- 15 minutes of briefing.
- 60 min in the water.
- National Open Bar.
- Beach Club( Swimming Pool, Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Showers).
- VIP area (restaurants and panoramic pool).
- Dock fee of 13 USD payable at check-in.
- Children over 6 years old pay dock fee.
- Ground transportation $15.00 USD.
- Departure from the Playa Langosta pier at Boulevard Kukulkan Km 5.5
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all water programs.
- To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid).
- For security reasons, the use of cameras in the water is prohibited. Professional photos will be available for sale.
- In this program at Isla Mujeres, the maximum number of people per group is 10 to ensure a better experience.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers of 5 months or more can't participate in any of our aquatic programs. However, expectant mothers of less than 5 months can only participate in the Encounter program if accompanied by another adult and after signing a waiver.
- If you have any health or physical problem, please contact our call center before booking your reservation so we can provide you with full information about our services.
- Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species.