Catamaran Tour to Isla Mujeres!
The tour consists of crossing to Isla Mujeres in a catamaran-type boat, on board you can order drinks such as juice, soft drinks or beer. Halfway there will be a snorkeling activity at the underwater art museum on the Punta Sam reef. Arriving at Isla Mujeres you will have free time to explore the island freely. Followed by that you will go to the Isla Discovery club to have lunch and use the facilities (pools, lockers, showers) at the end you will board the catamaran back to Cancun.
- 9:00 am - Departure from the Playa Langosta pier
- 9:55 am - Arrival at PUNTA SAM reef. Musa snorkel
- 11:00 am - Departure to the API dock
- 11:40 pm - Arrival at the API dock, free time in the center of the Island
- 13:30 pm - Departure from the API dock in the direction of the Dolphinarium
- 14:00 pm - Arrival at the Beach Club "Discovery Island" free time
- 17:00 pm - Departure from the Dolphinarium in the direction of the Playa Langosta Pier.
- 18:00 pm - Arrival in Cancun, Playa Langosta Pier.
Schedules and Rate
- $79 USD
- $49 USD
- Departures every day
- 09:00 AM
- Marine transportation CUN-IM-CUN
- Continental breakfast on board (juice and fruit)
- Snorkeling activity at Punta Sam reef
- Shopping tour in the center of Isla Mujeres
- Open bar (at Discovery Island)
- Beach club (pool, lockers, umbrellas and lounge chairs)
- Transportation to the pier
- Dockage ($ 250.00 MXN per person, upon registration)
- Boarding point: Playa Langosta Pier. Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- All passengers pay transportation, children pay transportation from 4 years of age.
- All services require prior reservation.
- If you book ground transportation service, you must indicate: Hotel, Lobby and room number.
- If due to weather issues, the Harbor Master should cancel any activity and if the guests cannot reschedule, a proportional refund will be made for the activity not carried out.
- For safety reasons, only children over 8 years old can snorkel.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot participate in the program.
- Por cuestiones climatológicas Capitanía de Puerto puede cancelar alguna actividad acuatica, en caso de que los huéspedes no pudieran reprogramar, se procederá a hacer un reembolso proporcional de la actividad no realizada.
- Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- If you have recently undergone surgery or suffer from a condition that limits you physically (for example: back problems), it is important that you mention it to our reservations department before making your purchase.